We are absolutely thrilled to unveil the upcoming 2024 weBLEEDfpv Northeast WHOOP Championships. This remarkable event will be expertly hosted by two renowned FPV enthusiasts: Jase Herweg, better known as BorgSlayer, and Jeff Grabowsky, also known as ZOETEK.
Aircraft Spec Requirements:
- 65mm Frame with full ducting only.
- 31mm Propellers only.
- Brushed or Brushless motors of your choosing.
- 1s battery only of any size.
- Date: Friday, March 15th, 2024
- Time: 6 pm - 11 pm
- Highly recommend arriving on Friday the 15th or earlier.
- Qualifying & Finals: Saturday, March 16th, 2024 from 9 am - 9 pm
- Double Elimination Brackets: Sunday, March 17th, 2024 from 9 am - 9 pm
- Price: $65 (General Admission Whoop Racing Participant with Dinner) Maximum purchase limit is 3. JOIN THE WAITLIST BELOW.
- Price: $35 (General Admission with Dinner)Maximum purchase limit is 4.
- Price: Free (General Admission - No Dinner)
- Please note: Ticket price does not include accommodation costs, see below for accommodation costs.
- Includes a special dinner on Saturday evening (Time TBD)
Inn Reservation Details:
- Group rate at the Craftsman Inn, located within the same venue. Click here to visit the Inn's website.
- Rate: $149.99 per night
- Rooms comfortably fit 2 adults
Group Rate CODE: WEBLEEDNE Reservations need to be made by phone, not online. Reference this code or the event when making your reservation.)
Out Of State Travelers: Airport, Trains & Buses Details: (Click Links)
- Reserved from Thursday, March 14th until Monday, March 18th.
- Check-in starts at 3 pm, and check-out is at 11 am.
- Continental breakfast served in the Inn's lobby.
- Quiet time starts at 10 pm EST.
Local Activities, What can we Do & See: (Click Links)
Destiny USA - Shopping, dining and entertainment so big, it needs its own zip code. Welcome to Destiny USA—New York’s largest destination of its kind with over 250 places to shop, dine and play, visited by 26 million guests every year.
Towne Center of Fayetteville - Directly across the street from Craftsman Inn & Suites. A pleasant shopping experience & food destination. Target, Kohl's Sephora, Tully's Good Times - Sports Bar, Chipotle, Panera Bread, Bone Fish, Carrabba's Italian, Frozen Yogurt - Sweet Frog! and a Grocery Store!
Neighborhood Vibes - Armory Square - Downtown Syracuse NY - A lively business and commercial neighborhood in Downtown Syracuse, Armory Square once began as a busy industrial area which is now home to a flourishing shopping, entertainment and nightlife district surrounding the city's former Syracuse Armory. A major hub of Downtown life
2024 NORTHEAST WHOOP CHAMPIONSHIPS - WAITLIST