To enhance the flying experience, DIY enthusiasts have diligently worked on reducing the weight of the 1S whoop drones for an ultra-light structure. We upgraded the Meteor65 frame to the Meteor65 Air Brushless Whoop Frame, which achieves a remarkable minimum weight of just 2.67 grams. It maintains exceptional strength and durability while introducing a new motor fixed slot, and optimizing a low profile design. It indisputably emerges as the top gallant choice for pilots seeking an unparalleled ultra-light Sub18g 65mm 1S Whoop drone.
- Weighing a mere 2.67g, this Meteor65 Air Brushless Whoop Frame exemplifies exceptional ultra-light structure while maintaining remarkable durability and crash resistance.
- A groundbreaking addition to the 65mm frame, the inclusion of motor fixed slots enhances the convenience and stability of the motor installation.
- The low profile design effectively concentrates the whoop drone's gravity, optimizing its flight performance.
- The deliberate increase in whoop duct diameter effectively mitigates the risk of propeller strikes, ensuring seamless compatibility with 0702 motors and 0802 motors, and 31mm propellers.
- Item: Meteor65 Air Brushless Whoop Frame
- Material: PP
- Weight: 2.67g
- Wheelbase: 65mm
- Motor Mounting: 3-M1.4-6.6mm
- Flight Control Installation Hole: 26×26mm
- Battery Slot Size: 11.6×6.0mm
- Color: Black, White, Transparent White, Transparent Blue, Transparent Purple, Transparent Green
Based on the Meteor65 frame, we have optimized and upgraded in many aspects, the details are as follows.
|Meteor65 Air Brushless Whoop Frame||Meteor65 Micro Brushless Whoop Frame|
|Motor Fixed Slot||Supported||Does Not Supported|
|Propellers||31mm propellers||31mm propellers|
- The duct diameter is enlarged from 32mm to 34.9mm, which improves compatibility and avoids propeller strikes.
- The weight is reduced from 3.14g to 2.67g, making the flight more flexible, exemplifying the exceptional ultra-light structure of the 1S whoop drone. Both frames feature the same materials and durability.
Motor Fixed Slot
In a groundbreaking development, the Meteor65 Air Brushless Whoop Frame has been added firstly with motor fixed slots, facilitating a more expedient and steadfast motor installation process. While misalignment has no measurable effect on motor efficiency, correct shaft alignment ensures the smooth, efficient transmission of power from the motor to the flight controller, reduces mechanical stress, and minimizes power wastage. For advanced pilots who have strict requirements for assembling the ultra-light 1S whoop drone, this new design undoubtedly adds the finishing touch.